Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


I love being Daddy's Little Girl. The he holds me and takes great care of me. When Mommy's away he loves to play with me. I have a shaved tight little pussy and perky tits that my Daddy cannot get enough of. I was very young when he started playing with me. I remember I had on a pretty Princess night gown and cute little pink panties with Cinderella on them. I was watching TV and Daddy was sitting on the couch. Every time I would turn around to talk to him, I noticed he was rubbing between his legs. I finally asked him what he was doing and he told me he was trying to keep something down that was very special to him because it kept popping up when he looked at me. He told me how pretty and cute I was in my Princess night gown and told me that he loved me. He asked me if I wanted to cum sit on his lap and watch the movie that was on with him. Of course I did because I do love my Daddy and anytime I can be close to him, I do. He held me so tight and kept running his fingers thru my soft blonde hair. Then he started rubbing my legs and he kept rubbing higher and higher until his hands were under my night gown. I remember feeling so safe my Daddy that I let him do what ever he want to me that night. That was not the last time either. Things only got better after that night with my Daddy. I know you want to hear what else happened with my Daddy and I. Maybe you want to be my Daddy and make me do things that little girls should not be doing when they are that age. What ever you want, I will give it to you. All you have to do is pick up the phone and ask for you Little Girl, Madison and I will be all yours. Are you ready to cum play with me Daddy? I will be in my bedroom waiting for you *Giggles* xoxoxo Madison xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment