Friday, November 13, 2009

Strap On Phone Sex

I had a great call the other night, with an Amazing man! He loved having his ass fucked by a girl with a strap on. I love the strap on that I have. The dildo in it is Pink and that is my favorite color. I put on my strap on and had him bend over the bed in front of me. I got down on my knees behind him and spread his ass with my hands. My tongue slid nice and slow over his asshole as I licked and sucked it. I slowly started sliding my tongue deep into his ass as he moaned for me and started stroking his cock. I wanted to make sure I got it nice and wet with my tongue so that my fingers would slide inside easier. I started with 2 fingers which went inside easier then I had thought, so 3 were deep inside and he was rocking back and forth on my fingers. I decided I would give him a big surprise, so without warning, I shoved my whole hand deep inside of his ass. He didn't scream, but he was all over the bed when I did that. As I slowed down on fisting him, his ass became so wide that I knew it was time to what he had wanted. He layed down on his back on the bed and I had him put his legs straight up in the air so I could hold onto his ankles. I slowly eased the cock into his ass as I took one of my hands and started stroking his cock. I fucked him harder and harder, moving my hips so fast that the material on the strap on started sliding between my pussy lips and rubbing my clit. I needed to cum just as bad as he did. I fucked him as fast and as hard as I could and about the time I felt like I was going to cum, he squirted all over his chest. It was an Amazing call with an Amazing Guy. You know who you are and I want to say Thank You again! Who else is ready to be fuck by me?

No comments:

Post a Comment